How to Get a Working Visa in the United States

a working visa in the United States visa

If you want to work in the United States, you may want to know what you need to do to get your visa approved. Several options are available, such as the H-1B visa, TN visa, or EB-2. This article will provide you with information about these programs.

TN visa

TN visa status allows individuals to enter the US for a limited time and work in a specific occupation. This visa allows them to work for up to three years and can be renewed indefinitely. However, they cannot obtain permanent residency or hold a tenured position. In addition, they cannot pursue dual intent and may not be able to work part-time. Consequently, it is important to know your eligibility before applying for TN status.

TN visas are a type of working visa for professionals that are employed by a NAFTA country. These individuals can only work in certain professions that are listed on the NAFTA Professions List. The TN status can be obtained within the United States through USCIS, or it can be obtained outside of the United States through the US consulate. The TN visa process can be complicated, so it is important to hire a skilled immigration attorney with experience in this field.

EB-3 visa

An EB-3 visa is a type of nonimmigrant visa that is used for foreign workers who are offered a full-time job in the United States. It is not intended for temporary workers and requires the employer to file Form I-140 with USCIS and obtain labor certification from the DOL.

To obtain an EB3 visa, an employer must post a job ad in the local newspaper and on the company’s website or worksite. The employer must also prove that no American workers can fill the position. The employer must also have a valid employer-employee relationship with the beneficiary.

EB-2 visa

An EB-2 visa is a special category of permanent residence intended for people who have an advanced degree and extraordinary ability. The requirements to apply for this type of visa include a job offer and labor certification. However, if the USCIS deems that the applicant’s proposed job would serve the national interest, they can waive the labor certification requirement. About 40,000 visas are issued annually.

To apply for the EB-2 visa, the applicant must have a job offer in the United States, have an advanced degree, and have at least five years of experience in the field. The job offer must be for a position in a US company in a field where the applicant has exceptional ability. The job offer must be in the applicant’s field of specialization and require an outstanding salary.

H-1B visa

An H-1B visa is a temporary worker visa. This type of visa is required for jobs that are seasonal or in areas where there is a shortage of U.S. workers. In order to get this visa, you must have a job offer and Department of Labor certification.

To qualify for an H-1B visa, you must have full qualifications for the position you are applying for. Certain occupations require professional credentials or advanced degrees. Science, technology, engineering, architecture, journalism, and medicine are among the specialty occupations that qualify for this visa.